Leadership Is A Contact Sport
The challenge for HR is not helping executives to better understand the practice of leadership; but rather getting them to practice their understanding of leadership. In other words improving leadership effectiveness is not so much a matter of more ‘Know-How’, but in most cases more a matter of ‘Show-How’.
This is a critical insight for HR and business leaders. It is the basis of the Stakeholder Centered Coaching methodology. Marshall Goldsmith’s acclaimed Stakeholder Centered Coaching process quickly identifies tipping point behaviors and leverages a clear process enabling leadership growth to become embedded in day-to-day interactions on the job.
Who is it for?
Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching is designed for successful executives who have been singled out by their organization as top leaders and high potentials.
- I will facilitate a 6, 9 or 12 month process to help the leader with the behavioral change process. Roughly the flow will be as follows:
- A – Determine 1-2 Leadership Growth Areas Important to the Leader and the Organization B – Leading Change Involving Stakeholders
- B1- Involve Stakeholders to Capture Feedforward Suggestions
- B2-Stakeholder-Based Monthly Action Planning
- B3-Change Behavior and Perception through Execution on the Job
- C– Perception is Reality: Measure Leadership Growth based on Stakeholders’ Perception
Does It Work?
With decades of experience coaching the world’s top leaders, Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching has a clear picture of what leaders most want and need from executive coaching: essentially how to maximize both personal and business ROI. Our experience allows us to remove all ambiguity and risk from the equation.